Carreira na ISS
Uma carreira na ISS oferece uma oportunidade sem precedentes para trabalhar com um líder em uma das indústrias mais avançadas tecnologicamente. Seguir uma carreira na ISS poderia ser uma das melhores decisões que você faz. Reconhecer o desempenho individual e da equipe, enquanto o trabalho emocionante é misturado com uma dose saudável de diversão é o nosso estilo.
Não é fácil. Somos muito seletivos. Mas se você tem a experiência, integridade e unidade necessária, entre em contato conosco enviando seu currilum. Envie para [email protected]
- Providing quality technical support (Level 1) to ISS clients with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness.
- Using ISS Ticketing System – submitting, updating, closing tickets in timely fashion
- Managing ISS Server line – getting new server orders ready for shipment; helping troubleshoot server issues onsite; managing ISS Demo Units out in the field.
- Managing the Test Lab – connecting/testing new IP cameras, encoders, and other devices; keeping track of equipment inventory; keeping lab clean and organized.
- Assisting with Shipping and Receiving of Hardware Products (e.g. server, cameras) that come in and out of the office.
- Helping with office IT maintenance – troubleshoot office network issues, computer issues, printer issues, etc…
- Researching, resolving, and responding to customer questions received via telephone, email, or support portal.
- Contributing to the operational efficiencies of the technical support team through the adoption of best practices, improved organization and tactics, and increased productivity by team members.
- Maintaining knowledge of all product offerings and technical support policies in order to provide accurate solutions to customers.
- Occasional travel required to pick up / drop off equipment.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Working knowledge of server/workstation hardware – troubleshooting issues with hard drives, RAM, CPU, motherboards, etc…
- Working knowledge of networking concepts, including LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, NAT, port forwarding, configuring switches, troubleshooting, etc…
- Working knowledge of Windows 2012 Server / 2016 Server / Win 7 / Win 10 / Linux
- Understanding of standard shipping/receiving practices
- Great organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Being able to lift servers up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Education and Experience
- Field of study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Networking, or equivalent
- Prior entry-level experience in hardware/networking/software support
- 0-3 yrs Experience
Job Type: Full-time